Hannah Walker's Awesome BROWNIES!!
Right... let's start off with the obvious...
Why make these incredible Chocolate Brownies...?! Well... Why Not!! Who doesn't like chocolate and brownies... not many people... that's who!! These epic little squares of awesomeness are the ultimate indulgence. We genuinely believe you will have no regrets making these Bobby Dazzlers!!
Right lets get down to the important bit...
INGREDIENTS:- (Makes approximately 9 Brownies)
- 50g cocoa powder
- 50g coconut oil
- 4 eggs
- 12g granulated sweetener
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 50g coconut flour
- 30g chocolate chips
1. Preheat oven at 180 degrees
2. Melt the oil and cocoa powder over the hob.
3. Beat eggs, sweetener, salt and vanilla essence in a bowl.
4. Stir the cocoa mixture into the egg mixture.
5. Whisk coconut flour into the mix.
6. Add milk a tablespoon at a time until at desired batter texture.
7. Cook for 22 minutes or until a skewer stuck into the middle of the cake comes out clean.
Don't forget those all important macros... for those who are counting... Calories - 135 Kcal / Protein - 4g / Fats - 9g / Carbs - 6g (Per Brownie)
The finished Article...
HANNAH WALKER'S AWESOME CHOCOLATE BROWNIES!!