Lois Ghost's Baked Bueno CHEESECAKE!!
Why make this incredible Baked Protein Cheesecake...?! Well... why wouldn't you... it's got Kinder Bueno in it... it's got Protein in it... and it's cheesecake... no brainer!! You get to relive your childhood with this indulgent Kinder treat... Get Involved!!
Right lets get down to the important bit...
- 250g 0% fage
- 2 eggs
- 180g Philadelphia light
- 2 scoops (120g) MyProtein diet vanilla cookie whey
- 15g myprotein sugar free maple syrup
- Pinch of salt
- 2 medium Kinder chocolate bars
- 1 Kinder happy hippo
1. Mix everything except Kinder chocolate bars and hippo in a bowl (whisking will get best consistency) until smooth and airy.
2. Heat the oven to 160 degrees, pop a little 1 cal spray or coconut oil around the tin and pour mixture into a tin (easier to get out if the bottom pops out)
3. Bake for 30 mins, then turn down the heat to 120 degree and bake for another 20-30 mins keeping an eye on it. Remove when slightly brown and firm.
4. Break up the Kinder bars into its squares and evenly distribute on the top, best to do it when it's warm as it goes all gooey and melty! Pop the hippo in the middle and cut into 8.
5. Serve with ice cream or as I have here more syrup and of course a cup of Crumpets & Coffee - Tiramisu is my favourite!!
Don't forget those all important macros... for those who are counting... Calories - 165.5 Kcal / Protein - 15.7g / Fats - 7.3g / Carbs - 8.6g (per 1/8th slice)
The finished Article...
LOIS GHOST'S BAKED PROTEIN KINDER BUENO CHEESECAKE!!