Tom Charlesworth's Protein CREPES!!
Why make these incredible Chocolate Protein Crepes...?! Well... Who doesn't love crepes first & foremost!! Secondly... get a great hit of beneficial protein at the same time. These Crepes would be great Post-Workout for that all important hit of Sugar & Protein!!
Right lets get down to the important bit...
INGREDIENTS:- (Makes approximately 3 Crepes)
- 1 scoop of chocolate whey
- 4 egg whites
- Quarter tsp of baking powder
- 1 tsp of natural cocoa powder
1. Mix the whey protein with just enough water so it mixes in fully.
2. Add in the egg whites & baking powder and mix until all combined and smooth.
3. Heat some oil in a frying pan (I used coconut oil) and pour a third of the mix into pan.
4. When it starts to bubble flip over the crepe and cook through (about 1 minute).
5. Repeat for the rest of the mixture.
6. Fold or roll the crepes however you like and top with goodies of your choice.
Don't forget those all important macros... for those who are counting... Calories - 248 Kcal / Protein - 40g / Fats - 8g / Carbs - 4g
The finished Article...
TOM CHARLESWORTH'S CHOCOLATE PROTEIN CREPES!!